This knowledge base was built using the Echo knowledge base plugin
What are Custom Presets?
Making professional sites is very time-consuming if one has to manually set each widget across multiple pages to look the same. To reduce the effort to manualy duplicate styles and settings, use the Custom Presets feature.
Every widget from the Creative add-ons has the feature to save custom design and settings as a new Custom Preset to be then easily applied to similar widgets across the site.
How to Create a Custom Preset
How to Update a Custom Preset
Choose a Creative Add-ons widget to override existing Custom Preset:
- Select the Custom Preset to update
- Click on the pencil edit icon
- Optional: update the preset name
- Include changes: select if you want to update the Custom Preset based on the selected widget. Leave unselected if you want to just change the Custom Preset name.
- Click to save the changes.